Better Recruitment Services
Better Recruitment Services are a small, but successful and well-established business based in the Cheshire area. We are an Industrial Recruitment business who has strong relationships with some of the biggest names in the area and have supplied Industrial Temps to these for many years now. Although the business is recognised, we are looking for someone really special who can come and join this down to earth team and take us to the next level of our success.
Better Recruitment Services are looking for someone who can really inject some energy and a spark into the business and can build upon our steady client base and great candidate pool by having a strong vision with the ability to follow up with dynamic action resulting in business wins that can be celebrated amongst the team.
The role will include the following responsibilities but is not restricted to. The successful individual will work in partnership with the current Managing Director who is passionate about finding the right person to help grow the desk to its full potential
· Manage a current warm desk
Develop and deliver a planned strategy for resourcing new business in a competitive environment
· Have a clear personal ownership and responsibility of GP target and delivery for new business acquisition
· Market and research projects to identify new business.
· Develop and deliver planned strategy for retaining key accounts in core business areas
· Maintain regular contact and visits with key clients to ensure full business potential is realised. Have a clear plan of action/GP targets to achieve
· In the event of a Key account issue/challenge prepare and deliver a plan of action/recovery.
· Monitor the quality of service to key clients to reduce vulnerability to competitor activity.
· Develop individual skills for existing and future needs of the business, promoting self-development.
· Ensure team at all levels are developed to achieve their maximum potential whilst also coaching them to build awareness of the strengths and development needs of their consultants utilising corporate resources.
· Agree challenging performance objectives and measures, providing regular coaching, feedback and honest assessment on achievement and taking timely action when appropriate.
Interpret, prepare and present financial information to prepare accurate forecasts, targets and results e.g. sales forecasts and cost analysis for annual business plan.
· Manage weekly performance of Sector through analysis of figures and deliver and follow up weekly action plan and review of monthly forecasts.
· Actively monitor and action appropriate cost controls to meet budgetary requirements.
· Manage staff headcount to ensure maximum efficiency and productivity in line with company targets.
· Monitor and communicate policies on pricing and have knowledge and be able to deliver complex pricing models to customers.
· Ensure company’s margin policy is managed and delivered to maximise margin potential on temporary business.
· Identify, communicate and action areas likely to affect operational profitability.
· Manage and take ownership for profitability at all levels.
· Determine and communicate expected branch and individual performance, setting appropriate targets using appropriate motivation and incentives to exceed business goals and enhance teamwork.
· Effectively manage budgets
The right individual for the role will have worked within the industrial recruitment sector previously, possibly a divisional manager who is feeling over stretched and under valued in their current workplace. Being a smaller, but profitable business, means that we can offer a position that rewards its staff for their achievements on a regular basis and enjoys the journey that comes with growing a brand.
We are passionate about future growth and are looking for someone who really wants to develop a department to its fullest and create a dynamic and successful position within the business that could include a full scale department underneath them, should the business require it to deliver more rewards and scope.
We are excited about what the future holds with solid investors on board and full support and guidance to get us to achieve our ambitions for the business. The next part of our journey now involves finding the right people who wish to enjoy and contribute to this. Better Recruitment are offer a salary of circa £30-40K basic salary, with a negotiable commission package, based on results, for the right individual. This is to help encourage the growth we desire, but also ensure that the successful candidate for the role feels valued, rewarded, a part of the business and is secure int heir and its future.